Honeywell Advanced Solutions Service Manager- AMERICAS in Woodland Hills, California
Advanced Solutions Service Manager- AMERICAS
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The Advanced Solutions Americas Services Leader will manage a Field Services team for Honeywell Process Solutions to drive customer satisfaction and drive business growth. You will own contract base and service spot growth. You will liaise with multiple organizations to help prevent and resolve customer problems and explore additional revenue-generating opportunities. You will drive and improve customer and financial targets and budgets. You will lead quick and effective closure of any improvement opportunities. You will define team expectations and communicate those to stakeholders. You will act as mentor to train and develop future managers.
Drive business growth by enabling and leading a highly-effective team.
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by improving upon the Customer & Product Support Experience.
Utilize your knowledge of Honeywell Solutions to build a team focused on superior service and customer satisfaction.
Build a world-class workforce that creates competitive advantage by recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent.
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region.
40 Customer relationship maintenance and support
40 Drive continuous improvement
20 Collaborate with cross functional teams
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Engineering
- Business acumen- knowledge of best practices and experience in leading a customer facing service organization
- Demonstrated ability to drive business growth
- Demonstrated ability to solving customer problems in a matrix organization
- Extensive industrial automation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Demonstrated ability to effective manage a team
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD21464
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 21300 Victory Blvd, Suite 450, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.