Honeywell Sr Project Engineer in Torrance, California
Sr Project Engineer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Aerospace. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
- Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
- Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
50 Project Performance
25 Schedule and Milestone development/mgmt.
15 Estimation development and analysis
10 Customer relationships
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Create specific action plans
- Enhance customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Some experience in engineering
- Experience in assembly fabrication
- program management skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD25482
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 2525 W 190th St., Torrance, CA 90504-6099 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.