Kelly Services .NET Developer - Torrance in Torrance, California
.NET Developer – Torrance, CA
* This position is a W2 position only. Please do not apply if you are requiring sponsorship or working on a third party basis *
Client is seeking 1experienced .NET developer with a proven track record in designing, developing, deploying and supporting production level, quality .NET web applications. The successful candidate must be talented, smart, energetic and passionate about application design and development.
Resource start date: As soon as possible / Immediate
• Participate in the development and support of various company website
• Troubleshoot and correct application bugs/defects
• Analyze, design and code application enhancements
• Perform unit, system and integration testing as appropriate
• Assist the QA analyst, programmers and architects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft .Net Framework
• 5+ years of experience with C#
• 5+ years of experience with HTML & CSS
• 5+ years of experience with ASP.NET Webforms
• 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC w/Razor
• 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET WebAPI
• 2+ years of experience with LINQ
• 2+ years of experience with Ajax & JSON
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2012
• 3+ years of experience with major source control systems such as Microsoft
Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2005/2013
• Experience with XML and XSLT
• Excellent analysis, troubleshooting and testing skills
• Hands on experience with eCommerce websites a plus (MS Commerce Servers)
• Hands on experience with major a CMS such as Sitecore a plus
• Hands on experience with Message Queing Technologies such as IBM WebSphere MQ a Plus
• Experience developing Rest Based Web Services
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent best practice based coding skills
• Experience working in a fast paced team oriented environment
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm