PNC Loan Processing Analyst (LO) in Los Angeles, California
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
L01044 Loan Processing Analyst (LO)
Processes, analyzes and verifies submitted individual credit and income documents to ensure that varied and complex residential loan applications are complete.
Manages customer experience throughout the origination process. Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures. Partners with internal and/or external partners to route communications, documents, or other action items to complete transactions. Identifies and may address exceptions; escalates appropriately.
Manages the review and processing of residential loan information of varying complexity, including loan applications and credit documents. Prepares and forwards documents to appropriate parties.
Verifies all required borrower documents are collected and acceptable under the firm's policies and procedures; ensures these documents have been received.
Provides responses and documentation for inquiries and ad hoc requests. Completes research. Provides feedback on workflow and work received. Recommends best practices to team members. May participate in projects and initiatives.
ZZ - Remote Location
Loan Processing Analyst (LO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Mortgage Sales
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
AZ - Chandler, CA - Anaheim Hills, CA - Carmel, CA - Los Angeles, IL - Downers Grove, ZZ - Remote Location
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Flexibility and Adaptability - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Influencing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Problem Management Process - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As an Loan Processor Analyst - Sr Mortgage Processor within PNC's Mortgage organization.
. Must have 3 plus years of Front End Mortgage Processing Experience.
. Processed: Conventional, FHA, VA, Non Conforming, Conforming and USDA Files.
. These positions can be remote (Some Exclusions do apply)
. Some of these positions are working West Coast, Midwest and Eastern Time Zones