Collabera Software Engineer-Sr in Culver City, California
Location:Culver City, CaliforniaUS
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Culver City (near LAX). As a Senior Software Engineer at, you will design, develop, and troubleshoot software for next generation of legal accounting software development platform and applications. These Web-based products are developed using state of the art technologies including Angular, .NET,SQL Server, and XML technologies.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will take ownership of the software throughout the entire development process.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytic problem solving skills as well as excellent written and oral communication skills. They must be self-motivated and deliver on commitments within the established timelines.
• BS/BA degree in one of: Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration is required.
• 7+ years’ experience of total software development for complex business applications.
• 7+ years of full life-cycle software development and test-driven development
• 2+ years of AngularJS and Angular experience 7
• Experience with Team foundation server, GIT
• Experience with Cloud / Azure solutions.
• Object-oriented design and implementation experience.
• Experience with XML, Json and related technologies.
• Experience with code analysis tools.
• Experience with framework development and continuous integration
• Experience in designing and analyzing a Framework (Integrated development environment) for interaction and user experience
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems independently and to generate innovative solutions.
• History of meeting or exceeding deadlines in uncertain environments.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
• Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills
• Demonstrated eagerness to obtain domain knowledge in order to effectively leverage technical qualifications.
• Strong oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
• Agile experience